Senior Consultant – Systems Optimization
We are looking for our next Senior Consultant You should have 4-10 years of professional experience and be motivated to improve operational systems through integration and optimization. You will apply your experience to our client engagements as a contributor, team member, and leader of projects. You will work with Sapere team members and clients to identify client needs, conceptualize solutions, and define project scope, schedule, and budget. You will be expected to continually learn and adapt your knowledge to a variety of client organizations and types of projects. You will contribute to the professional growth of other consultants.
- Bachelor’s degree with excellent academic record
- Minimum 4 years professional employment with consideration for advanced degrees
- 2 years demonstrated experience operating, building, tailoring, and integrating operational systems or models that rely on external data and provide output used in management or operational decision making (e.g., Primavera P6, Pi Historian, Salesforce, Unanet, Aurora, or similar).
- Experience with one or more of the following areas:
- Developing and analyzing business processes;
- Planning and implementing construction projects (e.g., infrastructure);
- Planning and implementing new technologies and systems;
- Defining and managing technical scope, schedule, and budget;
- Organizational change;
- Strategic planning; and/or
- Business/project risk analysis
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong data manipulation, integration, and visualization skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit, curiosity, and a passion for learning
- Ability to write concisely and create compelling presentations
- Ability to motivate and work well in a team setting
- Experience with Microsoft Office software (e.g., Excel, Visio, Word PowerPoint)
We have 3 work modes - work at a Sapere office, from home, or a hybrid approach. We expect employees to comfortably commute to their designated office location when needed to foster collaboration, communication, and productivity. We have office locations in Spokane, WA, Seattle, WA, Walla Walla, WA, Washington, DC, Chicago, IL, and San Diego, CA.
Please be aware that this position requires US citizenship or ability to work in the US without sponsorship. Sapere requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment, subject to applicable law.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com . We read your cover letters! Tell us why you are interested in Sapere and why you would be a good fit. Please discuss the systems or models you have experience with and what your role was in using that system in your cover letter. Specifically address how you interacted with data coming into the system and how you were involved with supporting decision making or operations utilizing data outputs from the system.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Sapere Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. Sapere does not discriminate or tolerate discrimination against race/color, creed, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, age, disability, military service status, or other protected characteristics. Sapere complies with federal and state protections for prospective employees including, but not limited to the Employee Polygraph Protection Act and equal employment opportunity regulations.