The Digital Workplace Manager reports to the Chief Financial Officer and is responsible for operations, management, and maintenance of Sapere’s digital infrastructure. Key activities include:
- Work closely with the Chief Financial Officer to continue to define Sapere’s digital workplace, including:
- Write and implement company-wide procedures related to the digital workplace
- Coordinate with the Chief Information Officer on security requirements and procedures (including hard drive encryption, laptop decommissioning; email security; and employee training)
- Manage a Google Workplace environment (email and shared drives)
- Order, set up and deliver new equipment
- Assist employees with hardware and software issues (locally and remotely)
- Manage laptop, property, and software license inventory
- Retire and e-cycle expired laptops and other IT equipment
- Act as primary contact for computer and software related questions
- Support accounting and office management functions, including assisting with back office SaaS platforms (accounting, human resources and payroll systems and electronic records management). This can be developed through on the job training.
- Lead social media, corporate website, marketing maintenance and activities, and vendor management efforts.
Skills / Qualifications
- Familiarity with the following software applications: MS Word, MS Excel, Adobe.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Passion for learning.
- Demonstrated work ethic.
- Track record of increasing responsibility.
- Able to work in a collaborative, fast paced environment.
- Capable of self-directed and independent work.
Interested applicants please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org